Terms & Conditions
We treat our customers fairly; as such these terms and conditions are not full of legal terminology. We intend to provide good value to our customers so that they remain customers for many years. These terms and conditions are basic protections for us and the customer.
- Access to any school site is restricted to authorized users only. We will assist our customers in prosecuting any persons who access the site in an unauthorized or malicious manner.
- We don’t sell or otherwise use your information except for the purposes of providing Silent Dismissal services and for troubleshooting or improving the application. We may make periodic backup copies of your data for recovery in the event of catastrophic failure but at no time will we presume to own your information.
- Paid service contracts continue through August 30 following the contracted school year. The service may be used during both the normal school year and during the summer for other activities such as summer programs up to the limit of the number of purchased student licenses.
- Each customer shall have either the option of a no obligation trial period or potentially a discounted service rate without a trial period or as a renewal customer. As such, no refunds will be given for cancellation of services nor a reduction in student licenses purchased once services have been purchased for the current school term.
- We try our best to provide a consistently functioning and available service all of our clients, but the service involves complex technology that relies upon multiple service providers, both wired and wireless, so we make no guarantees as to the availability of the service at any time nor do we guarantee that the service is suitable for any particular purpose. This exclusion is in every software and hardware agreement, but they are usually so long that you never get to this point in the terms before accepting them. Obviously we won’t stay in business if we don’t provide good value, this just protects us from lawsuits.